With the GiveDirect credit card processing, a low 4% service fee is taken on your Credit Card donation. Your Tailhook Educational Foundation receives the other 96% of your gift. You can also opt to pay the service fee yourself. The HOOK A SCHOLAR button allows members to make automatic recurring donations. Be sure to select the “recurring donation” option under Donation Preferences.
This transaction will appear on your credit card statement as DON* Tailhook Educational. Tailhook Educational Foundation Inc has partnered with GiveDirect to securely process online payments.
All information collected by GiveDirect is securely processed and stored. We take many measures to protect the confidentiality and security of your information. We use encryption technology to ensure the safe transmission and storage of your information. Your personal information and donation amount is shared with Tailhook Educational Foundation Inc, but no information is shared with third parties by selling, giving, trading or any other method. Users of this site will not receive unsolicited contact from third parties.
A printable receipt page is displayed on your computer screen at the end of your transaction. We will also email a receipt to the email address you provide. The email will come from email@example.com. For a recurring transaction, a receipt is emailed to you each month, quarter, or year after the transaction processes.
9696 Businesspark Avenue
San Diego, CA 92131-1643